Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rihanna for River Island

Fresh off the runway , fresh off , fresh offff..... That's what Rihanna a.k.a Riri is trying to accomplish recently. "I express myself in music , and I express myself in fashion," said the singer who appeared hot  in a red long dress along with her red lipstick at the Grammys 2013. What can I say, I am having a girl crush at the moment with Riri! She seems to know where she's headed after her famously disturbing break up last time with Chris Brown. But we know that they have been spotted cozily hanging out a lot recently while on and off camera, captured by paparazzi or noticed by Instragam fans.
 
River Island, London fashion brand, is collaborating with Rihanna to bring out clothes fresh off the runway! Fans who want to dress like Riri can now get their hands on the collection, which has launched since 2 weeks ago. Some of the items are already out of stock, and the pieces are available in  New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and online stores. 

This is Riri's first fashion collaboration with River Island, detailing her 7 most iconic outfits or might we say "RIHtrospective" look. "In the past seven years, Rihanna has released seven studio albums, won seven Grammy awards, and flown around the world on a Boeing 777 for her 777 tour." Seems like this is a good year for Riri to shine bright like a diamond !!







"It's sassy, it's easy, and it's Rihanna."





pics are from huffingtonpost, style insider, and river island. 


7 comments:

Lara said...

I love River Island and Rihanna, so this is the perfect combination! :)
x

Rossella Padolino said...

love the photos and your blog! Would you like to visit my blog? If you want, we can follow each-other with Facebook/Bloglovin and I'm already following you on GFC too:) :) cheers!
Follow
thefashiontwice.com
facebook page
Win a $30 Coupon to spend on CHICNOVA!L

Denisa said...

Your blog is so nice:) I like it!
Follow each other?:)

http://art-of-diona.blogspot.cz/

Elisa Zanetti said...

I adore her style!!!! I'll surely buy something from her collection!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

erica marie said...

Love Rihanna!! Her line looks like fun.

xo erica

Unknown said...

I've always had a crush on her she is super talented and super beautiful!
Pupici, Dia.

http://www.peach-punch.com

in.the.jungle.of.fashion. said...

great post :)
what about follow each other?
let me know :)
xx
veronica

Post a Comment